Betta Fish Forum banner

Photobomb Contest

8K views 71 replies 31 participants last post by  lilnaugrim 
#1 ·
Permission for this contest was given by Perseusmom. This is not an official BettaFish.com contest, and the forum staff are not involved in any way.

Hi there everyone! This is my first contest, so please bear with me XD
The theme of this contest will be Photobombing; a picture that was supposed to be of one fish, but was interrupted by another betta or other fish somewhere in the picture. Seeing cute little fish popping into pictures always brightens my day, because its so darn adorable!
I will be the judge, and the prize will be $20 USD towards any online fish related purchase, shipping included in the price. This can include food, filter supplies, or even a fish if you can find one in the price range! (This is just for one item, multiple items cannot be included to fill up the $20)

Here are the rules:

1. The picture must be centered on a betta, but the photobomber can be any type of fish/invertebrate
2. It must be of your own fish, and it must be your own photo
3. Captions are allowed, but please to not do any photo-manipulations to improve the picture, not everyone has image editing programs
4. One Picture per person
5. Have fun!

Deadline is August 1st at 12pm Central Time.

See less See more
#59 ·
Lmao Myates! She's adorable XD my females do that too with my Frog-bit, guess it makes a cute little Betta Bed for them XD

#60 ·
LOL Myates, what a crazy fish! Today my white girl did the same thing on a lily pad to get a pellet. I lol'ed.

#64 ·
wohoo! This shall be exciting. Good luck everyone! All the entries look really great and cute photobombers!! :-D

#67 ·
Congrats lilaugrim! That is such an adorable picture :D

#68 ·
Ah! Thank you!!! :-D

So exciting!!!

And as I said earlier, congrats to everyone else too! I really enjoyed looking at all our cute and funny little photo-bombers!! :-D

#72 ·
Thanks all again!! It really was a great contest so many thanks to Canis as well!! :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.