Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betta Art commissions

12K views 169 replies 30 participants last post by  Olympia 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone :)
Since I finally have vacation, I want to make (free) drawings.
I can draw anything, from betta's to even dragons, black/white or color. (My favourite kind of drawing is realistic)
For example, I can even draw a dragon version of your betta.

Just call it and I'll draw it :-D.

Waiting list:
If this list is full, I will not take new commissions until I've done all the drawings.

Because I don't have a lot of pictures of examples, here's a 'Tribal fantasy Betta'

And if you want, I can add some photoshop to it in your favourite color :)

And I like to make some photoshops too, for example, your betta flying in a magical forest? I'll make anything for you :-D.

See less See more
#91 ·
I agree with justmel, Asira - I think it's cool, but it does kind of take away from the picture as a whole. If the entire background was black, like a starry sky I think it would be better, but there's such a contrast in the lightness of what you drew and the darkness of the black :)

I also agree with Fenghuang - you are an amazing artist :)

#92 ·
Thanks for your opinion. I know the black is kinda too much of a contrast, if I have some time, I could try and stretch the picture over the black, making it one picture and not see the black around anymore.

#93 ·
Try it Asira. That might make a big difference. Besides you are the artist, so you should experiment with your art whenever the mood strikes you!

#94 ·
The Betta dragon is going to be a species on its own, I'm going to make a lot of information about them and growth drawings. I've made a 5 minute drawing of how a fry/baby looks like:

#95 ·
OMG, that is just TOO cute! Good idea for a role play too, dragon bettas. I know that's one my daughter would likely get into.

#96 ·
I'll maybe start a RP once I made all information about them, I think I should make a website once that's done :-D
Is your daughter on this forum too then?

#97 ·
No, but a RP like that might just get her to join! lol, she loves to role play and in very active on a couple forums like that. Even runs a few role plays herself.

On a totally different matter. I checked out your web page & think it's awesome you are a mother/daughter team. I do all the work, but Vivian (my teenage daughter) has a lot of say in who gets breed and naming all our bettas. I love having something to be able to do with my baby girl.

#99 ·
Me and my mother always share all the work 50/50 (also with buying things like the tanks and food, we share the prices 50/50 too), we always decide everything together (like names).

#100 ·
Will you please draw a colored version of my betta? His name is Pharaoh. :)
I would appreciate it if you filled in this form :)

Username:
Name of animal:
Species of animal:
Dragon version: Yes/No
Colored: Yes/No
Background: White or anything of your choice
Other/Extras:

#102 ·
The list at this moment:
Minnieservis - Absolem - Betta dragon (colored) - surprise background
Someone on DA - ? - ? (didn't make choice yet) - ?
TiffanyP - Gaston - Betta dragon (colored) - surprise background
justmel - Helios - Betta dragon (colored) - something that makes him look like a sun god
Skyewillow - The Gruffalo - Betta dragon (colored) - in a garden or forest
Perrytheplatypus - Perry + Blayze the wolf - Betta dragon - white
Mashiro - Pharaoh - betta - white + name

#105 ·
Hey guys! Here's a new sea creature I just designed that lives on the planet Sada Grahera too (just like the betta dragon).

#107 ·
Thank you :-D
Why don't we PM and I'll think of all kinds of tips and tricks for you to improve your skills (which I think are already awesome).

That drawing of the sea creature only took me 30 minutes to make...

#111 ·
Spots are still open :).
But waiting times will get longer as school will start in about a week, and since I do 'gymnasium' (in the Netherlands it's the hardest kind of school where you have to be really smart), I don't think I will have really a lot of time, but I absolutely love drawing, and eventually every drawing will be made. So please, request something :-D

#112 · (Edited)
If you have time could you draw my cats as the baby betta dragons?

Username: ismintis
Name of animal: Micah and Milo
Species of animal: cats, but as betta fish please
Dragon version: Yes/No (please say yes when the species is betta) Yes, can you make them as the baby dragons playing with each other or swimming around each other?
Colored: Yes/No
Background: White/Anything of choice-maybe in a pond or lake where you can see the bottom with little plants and shells
Other/Extras: In case that was confusing, Micah and Milo are my cats, but I would love them as the betta dragons. The babies are so cute I would love to see them playing with each other too. :)
Reference picture: Micah can be black and cream/orange and Milo is shades of orange, both have gold eyes
Here is a pic for their colors if you want a reference:

#113 ·
Haha, that sounds really funny, cats as baby betta dragons :-D I'll try to give them the color markings the cats have.

#115 ·
Uhh, 'yay' for what actually? :-? I have no idea now on what you're responding?

#123 ·
Hey Asria, my daughter has made it home from staying with her best friend for awhile. Told her about your bettas dragons & showed her some of your pics. She is in awe & interested in a dragon betta RP as I suspected she would be. She hasn't picked a betta yet, but wants to know if she can be put on the list to have one drawn up for use in the RP if you do start one. She also wanted to know if you might be able to draw 2 betta dragons in one pic with the background like the world they are from. If you want to put her on the list I will fill out your form for her.

#124 ·
Yeah, that's totally fine. But she do has to keep in mind I have to make the website and all the information about them. I will start a RP after that.

#125 ·
Yes, she understands that. She hasn't made a website, but she has done all the research and set up needed to start role plays of her own. She just said to let you know that's ok, just let me know the info when you are finished and she will join.

Username: justmel (my daughter)
Name of animal: Monster (blue & white) & Prometheus (orange)
Species of animal: betta
Dragon version: Yes/No (please say yes when the species is betta) Yes
Colored: Yes/No Yes
Background: White/Anything of choice Background of would betta dragons come from
Other/Extras: Nothing in particular, but feel free to add anything you want
Reference picture: (If more pics are needed just ask)

**Also, we both know you are getting ready to start school again, Vivian has a few more weeks, and school comes first so take the time you need to finish the pics. We aren't in a hurry, and will enjoy seeing any art work you finish and post in the mean time.

Attachments

#127 ·
The list at this moment:
Minnieservis - Absolem - Betta dragon
Someone on DA - ? - ? (didn't make choice yet) - ? (I'm probably going to ignore this spot because the DA person is not responding anymore...)
TiffanyP - Gaston - Betta dragon - surprise background
justmel - Helios - Betta dragon - something that makes him look like a sun god
Skyewillow - The Gruffalo - Betta dragon - in a garden or forest
Perry the platypus - Perry + Blayze the wolf - Betta dragon - white
Mashiro - Pharaoh - betta - white + name
PonyJumper101 - Tsunami - betta - flaring
ismintis - Micah & Milo - baby betta dragon cats - playing in a pond or lake
justmel's daughter - Monster & Prometheus - Betta dragons - anything of the world Sada Grahera

I'm coloring and shading Minnieservis' drawing, but didn't do that for about a few days because I bought a 450 litre/120 gallon tank from someone with free beautiful discus fish and some other fish! I'm extremely happy!! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.