Betta Fish Forum banner

Asteroth and Teressa - you will be missed

819 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Phantom Miria 
#1 ·
A strain of Columnaris has hit my sorority and claimed two of my beloved Girls so far; Asteroth -

And Teressa -

I got Asteroth from a fellow member and she was pretty grown compared to Teressa who was a lot younger. I received both of them around the same time about three months ago, Asteroth needed to be nursed back to health for some of her fins. In the short time that I knew the two girls, I really loved them and they were great betta's. I loved coming home from a bad day of work and seeing Asty there greeting me. Neither one showed any real sign of sickness, then suddenly they slipped away. I never realize how attached I've become to my girls, but this has been really tough for me. I will never forget you guys :cry:

I really hope none of my other girls pass away, but if they do I will post them in this thread as well....

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm sorry for your loss Phantom Miria. Loosing one is hard enough, but two! Yikes. I love the rock headstones you made for them. Very sweet.

S.I.P. Asteroth and Teressa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.