Betta Fish Forum banner

Got a new betta today!

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  wallywestisthebest333 
#1 ·
I got a new VT boy...he's currently ajusting to the water right now...and I'll try to take pictures when I can...Which will have to be later since I have no batterys... ._.

#3 · (Edited)
he's pinnable body but with a weird lavander neon shinyness to it, and his fins are red/pinnable with shiny green in it...XD I'll have to take a picture to really discribe it...but I have no batterys...D=

He also has big fishy lips...XD it's funny actually...though I think something is wrong with him...He breathes air at the surface really weird...like he swishes his body back and forth while breatheing some air.... ._.

It's kinda weird...and it's worrying me...

I think I might switch bruteroot with him tho... so he'll go in bruteroots tank and bruteroot in that one...since I wanna make sure he's not sick or anything...

#9 ·
AH! He's still in his cup/bag! So he's never actually been in his tank? Well then that's cool! =] I'd call him Rainbows And Lolipops but I'm sure since he's a boy he'd probably resent that! XD Then again you could call him RAL or RALph for short! XD

#11 ·
Um...yeah he's in bruteroot's old tank and bruteroot is in the 5gallon...the new guy is MUCH better in bruteroot's old tank now, and bruteroot is loving his new space and silk plants....he goes into them around em, goes into the t-rex hide pops out the eye of the t-rex to say hai and swims around...

He wont eat yet since the change but I think thats cause getting him into that tank kinda stressed em out a bit...I just need to wait till later I guess...he goes for the food and swims up to get it but he just doesn't want it right now, I'll wait till later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.