Betta Fish Forum banner

Survival and Living sequel to phantom's epic

9K views 115 replies 20 participants last post by  SilverCaracal 
#1 ·
Well i will begin actually writing on August 1 (it will beon this thread) but for now here is a little prologue to the story since i can't wait! This part is written in rose's POV.

Prologue​
Seeing phantom after all of this time was wonderful. The male that caught my eye that day in the cups, the boy that was not all flare but had some thought when it came to love, not just wanting to be a dad under his nest watching over his fry but wanting to make sure i was happy. However i was not as lucky as he was when he got purchased... I was bought by one of the evil giants. This one put me in a a little bowl with a boy who tried to spawn with me and ended up just ripping my fins and i got removed from the bowl to get healed. I heard the giant say " Man she is useless! I didnt even get eggs from her how am i supposed to get some money from selling the fry without any!!!!" After i was healed many days passed that i recieved no food, no water changes, and not even any attention.I had to try and survive. Luckily i was taken to a store and sold to a new owner. This giant was wonderful. My water was clean,my belly was full, and every day she came up to my tank telling me how beautiful and special i am. Now i am really living. And seeing phantom made living absolute paradise!

See less See more
#110 ·
they all died in the end. sorry so short i just got lazy. :p I might be working on another story too in the lounge! It will be a vampire knight fanfic if i do it! By the way if you don't know what vampire knight it go on dubhappy.com and search vampire knight episode 1! YOU WILL GET ADDICTED I TELL YOU!

#111 ·
well even though it was short i loved it!!

Also if there was nothing else she could come up with, she shouldn't continue because Well who wants a Dragging story?

It will get boring after a while because its no suspense or cliff hanger!!

#115 ·
No the only thing that is true is that the characters are real

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.