Betta Fish Forum banner

Karen they're here!!

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Just got my female from Martinismommy aka Karen Mac Auly. She threw in a free female!! Another great buy! This breeder is highly reccomended by me!!! I'm not sure if the freebie is a purple or MG because she changes color in the light.

Here's the unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkGBR-sHWSY

#3 ·
YES!! They've colored up and are acclimating now....can't wait to spawn!

#5 ·
He is now chronic tail biter and he has swim bladder so no spawning until he is better...but I am spawning to his HM brother who is the same in color.

#6 ·
I just watched that video.......I would like to add a link to my website if that's ok......My Daughter and I were cracking up at how hard it was for you to get into that box! Can we say PRECIOUS CARGO! She wanted to know why you didn't mention her perfect handwriting FRAGILE! lololol She helped me ship yesterday....

Those were my last 2 purple females....I was happy to share them with you :eek:)

#10 ·
I LOVE the purples. I spawned your male to a blue dragon geno and got mostly green but several purples. Hopefully I get plenty in the coming spawns.

#7 ·
Already eggy!

#11 ·
Next week! Lol. I already have a spawn tub up I just need some BBS eggs.

#13 ·
Wow, how nice! Lol you were like a kid at Christmas, I was getting excited just watching you open that box. :p

#15 ·
Of course you can!!! It was a funny unboxing haha.....new slogan "Trust me your fish are safe" haha.

#16 ·
I can testify to the opening thing... I had to use the little knife on my keys to rip open the box LOL. My roommate said you'd think I was opening a box full of money the way I tore into that thing hahaha.

Very cute girl! One of mine is already barring up as well AND my BBS eggs came today... spawn tub here we come!!

#17 ·
Lucky! I have very few BBS eggs left...I was gonna do a HMPK spawn but I don't have enough BBS eggs...ordering them tomorrow.

#18 ·
Yeah I remembered I had some at my parents house from last summer. So I had her send them along with the heat packs I need to ship out my babies next week. They may not work though. I'm gonna set up a small hatchery tomorrow while I'm at work to see if they actually hatch. If not I'll have to order more.

#20 ·
Lucky, they are both super nice fish!

I had a great time watching you try and open the box, what a great packing job on Karen's part.
I loved all the care that clearly went into making sure the fish made it safe, it kinda made my day.

It also kinda makes me wish I lived in the USA so I could get some of my own, I will just have to drool at my computer screen for now.

Good luck with them, I'm sure the spawn will be totally awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.