Betta Fish Forum banner

$501.00??

4K views 54 replies 21 participants last post by  Ethan 
#1 · (Edited)
I basically stalk ninebettas auctions because I love some of the bettas he produces (hurray for Duck!)... I even have some of his auctioned betta pictures in a folder on my desk top, can some one say scrap book time? Just kidding, I swear. >.>; Anyway... he recently put up this gorgeous betta that is unlike anything I've ever seen before. This particular betta currently has 12 bids, the highest is currently $501... for real?? O.O Wow...

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashmp&1300643804

See less See more
#3 ·
my non betta fish bf just said he would pay a top of 100 for it but he likes it im like yeh but not for 500 for me lol

#8 ·
If $500 was like $1 to me, then I would think about it...but I aint that rich. I would be pissed if this fish got to my home dead :/

#10 ·
Oh, didn't you guys read the description? You were both close in your gold and diamond guesses, but you know what? He actually poops emeralds. Yup, says so in the fine print. ;)

#11 ·
Hahaha

#13 ·
LOL no no gold flakes ;)

#19 ·
#17 ·
lol

#18 ·
#20 ·
u will have to let me know what he sells for ;)

#22 ·
im jealous!

#23 ·
Ok fish IMO. Not even close to how much the bid is going for though.

#25 ·
Well how else are we going to justify spending 500? Lol!

Seriously though, I looked at the auction and started laughing. The first bidder had to stop at 25 lol (as would I). I can only imagine him being like "Oh I hope no one bids something high like 30" and then coming back to see it is at 500!

#29 ·
Hell you would never have to work a day in your life again. eventually u would get a few more quality breeders out of his offspring tht produce his quality and 500 buck A SINGLE FISH! well heck

#31 ·
im not guna spend $500 on a SINGLE fish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.