Betta Fish Forum banner

Tank supplies for sale!!

3K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  Astro277 
#1 ·
Help fuel my addiction by helping me get some baby reds!

I tried selling this stuff before but let's try again.

First up is a bag of miscellanous plants. Almost all of these are plastic but they're acceptable for bettas. The bag is a little bigger than your normal sized grocery bag.

I'll take $15 for the entire bag plus shipping (which shouldn't cost very much). That is WAY less than what you would pay if you bought all these plants new.

*If your only looking for one or two plants I'll sell them for $2 each*

*There is more than what's in this picture*

Next up I have 1 clip on LED light. Brand new, never used except once plugged in to make sure it worked. This is great for smaller tanks if you don't have a light or for those of you that keep your fish in rubbermaid containers because it clips on the side. $5 for this plus shipping.

NEW in box whisper 10i internal filter. $5 plus shipping.

I also have 2 used whisper 10i filters. $3 each for these (I will clean them prior to shipping).

4 cans of various fish foods (not for bettas). I'll take $2 for ALL of these because I want to get rid of them.

I'm also offering 5 bags of betta food for $5 each. The bag will include Atison's Betta, Atison's Betta Pro, Xtreme Betta, Ken's Betta Crumbles, HBH Betta bites, and NLS Betta. These are the best dried betta foods money can buy. I'll give you a good amount of each, at least enough to feed one fish for a few months. Shipping will be $1 for these. *Pic coming*

**I can combine shipping on multiple items**

Make me an offer on anything... the worst thing I can do is say no.. but there's a good chance I may say yes since I want this stuff gone.

UGH... I don't know why all the pictures aren't showing but if you need an actual picture of what I'm selling I can send you one via PM.

Edit.. forgot one..

I also have a mini-whisper filter rated for 1-3 gallons. This is a GREAT filter for those of you with smaller tanks. Very quiet and you can adjust the flow for a betta. I'll take $3 for this as well.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well apparently the pictures have decided to show up now LOL.. excuse the duplicates.

Right now ALL the plants, the new filter, and the small filter are pending payment.

Still available.. 2 used filters ($3 each), new LED light $5, and betta food $5. I'm going to dig through my fish stuff when I get back also so check back for more stuff.

#4 ·
If it falls through and is still available Thursday (I get paid), I want the plants. I would also like the food for $2 if that is available and 2 used whisper 10i filters. Will the filters come with the air pump and tubing?

#5 ·
The filters are power filters, they don't use air pumps. You'll just have to buy the cartridges to go in them (which are really cheap) or you can go to the dollar store and get green scrubber sponges and put them in there.. they work good for beneficial bacteria and you never have to replace them unlike the cartridges.

I can send you a bag of food for $2, just not as much as the $5 amount.

Send me a PM and I can tell you the total with shipping and send you my paypal address.

#6 ·
The filters are power filters, they don't use air pumps. You'll just have to buy the cartridges to go in them (which are really cheap) or you can go to the dollar store and get green scrubber sponges and put them in there.. they work good for beneficial bacteria and you never have to replace them unlike the cartridges.

I can send you a bag of food for $2, just not as much as the $5 amount.

Send me a PM and I can tell you the total with shipping and send you my paypal address.
Oh gotcha!

The food I meant was the various cans you had pictured. It may be gone though. I have other fish who would enjoy it!

I will PM later. Like I said I won't be able to send payment until Thursday.

#9 ·
The light can clip onto a normal aquarium.

Here's what spoken for so far.

NIB 10i filter, All plastic plants, and small 1-3 gallon filter
2 big filters and the non-betta fish food.

Here's what's left

LED light ($5)
Betta food baggies ($5) ea. [this is GREAT quality food people]

Here's some new stuff I found to sell.

Bridge ornament- $3 (this one)

3 plastic plants-$2 each or $5 for all 3.

**buy the 3 plants and the bridge for $7*

Topfin 10 HOB filter- $5
another 10i internal filter- $3

2 used hydor mini 7.5 watt heaters $5 ea
1 used tetra preset heater $10
3 used topfin 50 watt adjustable heaters $3 ea. (these don't heat properly but they're great for smaller tanks.. just not anything over 5 gallons).

#12 ·
Ok.. I'll mark you down for the light and the filter. Send me a PM and I can get you your total with shipping and send you my paypal address.

The heaters are older and they just don't heat to a high enough temp. Even when set to high they were only getting my 10 gallon tanks to like 76*. They are perfect for smaller tanks.. I put one in a 2.5 and it was heating it to a nice 82* (I was treating a sick fish) but it didn't over heat the tank. Nothing is wrong with the thermostat.. just the heating mechanism.. someone who likes to tinker could probably get it working in no time.

#16 ·
Ok.. send me a PM and I can tell you your total and give you my paypal address.

I'm putting a cut off on how long I can hold items. If I have not received payment by Friday (4-1-11) for all those that have asked me to hold items I will be re-listing them for anyone to buy.

#19 ·
UPDATE: ** Some prices reduced!!*

Here's what I have left

3 plastic plants (great for 1-2 gallon tanks) $2 each or $5 for all

3 -50 watt heaters $3 (these work but not fully. Great for smaller tanks but will not heat a 10 gallon tank past 76*)

1 Hang on Back Topfin 10 filter- $5

1 hydor mini heater $5

1 tetra pre-set heater for 2-15 gallon tanks $5

Bags of betta food (Atison's Pro, Atison's Betta, Xtreme Betta, Kens Betta Crumbles, HBH betta bites, NLS Betta).. $3 FREE SHIPPING

Shrimp pellets (nearly full can) $1

Algae Wafers (great for snails and cories) $1

Silk plant/wood ornament $3

#24 ·
UPDATE: ** Some prices reduced!!*

Here's what I have left

3 plastic plants (great for 1-2 gallon tanks) $2 each or $5 for all

3 -50 watt heaters $3 (these work but not fully. Great for smaller tanks but will not heat a 10 gallon tank past 76*)

1 Hang on Back Topfin 10 filter- $5

1 hydor mini heater $5

1 tetra pre-set heater for 2-15 gallon tanks $5

Bags of betta food (Atison's Pro, Atison's Betta, Xtreme Betta, Kens Betta Crumbles, HBH betta bites, NLS Betta).. $3 FREE SHIPPING

Shrimp pellets (nearly full can) $1

Algae Wafers (great for snails and cories) $1 (two of these)

Silk plant/wood ornament $3 (two of these)

Come on! I know someone has to need an extra heater or a bag of betta food. You can't buy the tetra heater OR the hydor mini for that price at stores (and that's including the $5 shipping). The 50w heaters are awesome to have on hand for that impulse fish purchase or in the event your heater malfunctions and you need a temporary heater for a day or two.

Remember... you CAN make me an offer on any or all this stuff if you feel something is over priced.

#25 ·
What brand are the 50W heaters? i have a 2 gallon. Would that be to much? Don't worry it isn't even set up right now so I am not keeping a fish without a heater! :)

Did you ship my other order already?

#26 ·
Nope.. I got held up at a meeting at work so I'll have to ship out tomorrow. Everything is packed up and ready to go though.

The heaters are topfin brand. They're adjustable but don't have a temperature setting, just a Hi-low setting. I had one in a 2.5 gallon tank and it did just fine in there when set to low.

#27 · (Edited)
I'll take the
Bags of betta food and maybe the Hang on Back Topfin 10 filter if you still have them.

How much food is left and how does the filter run?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.