Betta Fish Forum banner

He's no Aquabid but he is-

2K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Arashi Takamine 
#1 ·
My new baby boy Kai! We went out to lunch today me and mom and after because of the tropical fish sale we went to Petsmart...

They had betta's lining the edge of almost every other tank and their selection was really cool. The cups were somewhat clean aside from the dumb-aft blue water. I felt like the sign I got yesterday was approval and I was ready.

We were sorting through them trying to find a perfect boy and....I saw him: A little CT with double and triple rays in his tail. His rays are bigger then his tail for now since he's so young but he was so active and when I picked him up he made the cup shake. My mom and I both agreed that he was the one.

We're setting up his tank now and letting it heat up before we head out to Walmart to get Yugi some dog food. He's been in that cup for probably a few days so he'll be fine for an hour or two.

Pics will come in a little bit.

#3 ·
Thank you. I'm gonna go see if I can grab a pic of him whilst he's in his cup. He's such a cutie pie.

#7 ·
No Aquabid but Kai to me is way prettier then Chard56's CT's. However new update:

The tank that previously was home to Maka cracked in cleaning it for baby Kai. So we had to make a run to the store where we got it and found a jar that's even bigger it's like three gallons. We're gonna get another next week to upgrade Aki. We also got him a big dragon decoration.

Little Kai is gonna be spoiled!

#14 ·
aquarium safe silicone will patch that crack up. :d i've been wanting a tube for myself for a year. xD

>3< can't wait for pics!

and, i blame you all for my wanting an aquabid betta. :d i'm watching Chard's auctions already. xD
I JUST GOT ONE FROM HIM.

He's sooo amazing!! Makin' a thread for him soon... Look out! ;-)

#9 ·
Well the photowait is no longer going on. This is the only pic I got of him for now but when he's in his tank it'll be even better. We didn't have any AQ sillicone and we love our new tank much better. We're probably and I mean we're likely to get a new tank for Aki in a week too.

Without further ado: Baby Kai!

#11 ·
Thanks. I promise to get a better pic after he's in his tank.

#12 ·
*Update* He's in his tank herping a derp all over. Kyaaaa!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.