Betta Fish Forum banner

My Little Buddy

827 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Rainbo 
#1 ·
Here is my Betta fish that I got a few days ago, but there are two things can elude me. One, of course is a suitable name for such a handsome Betta.

The second however is something I haven't been able ot find out myself, I suspect his colours are throwing me off a little. So! Can anyone help me identify what type of Betta he is, and why he has such interesting colouration? Over here we normally only get the typical blues, which are always beautiful, so seeing one such as this guy has confuzzled me.

Sorry about the blurry image, my camera is one of the worst.

See less See more
#4 ·
Haha I love Confuzzle! XD sorry, I'm easily amused LOL

I'm still learning about Betta coloration but... maybe multi? Check out this guy I found on Google. Looks kind of sort of like yours, no?

Attachments

#7 ·
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss! Don't beat yourself up about it though, instead learn from what you did wrong, learn as much as possible about proper care of Betta's, and then when you are able to get a good set up get another one.

My last Betta I learned the hard way just how sensitive they are to temp fluctuations and how much they needed their water kept at the proper temperature. He basically died because I could no provide him with that in the place I lived with the size tank I had room for. I refused to get another one until I was in a place I could take proper care of him or her and now that I have moved to a place I can provide a 5 gal tank, with a heater that will keep the water at the proper temp, I have a lovely little Betta who seems to be thriving in his new home. I also studied, and learned about the best way to keep them and what they need to be happy and content, I just wish I had done so in time to stop myself from getting the Betta that passed away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.