Betta Fish Forum banner

SO very tempted

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Pitluvs 
#1 ·
I went to Petsmart yesterday to see if they had any new dragons and they didn't. I checked out the HMs (though I don't care for the large fins), but I saw a guy I fell for. He's a white marble with blue and black splotches all over his fins and body. He was small so I know he's pretty young. I wanted to take him home because I have an empty 4 gallon here.
Honestly, the only thing stopping me is the extra work. :lol:

#2 ·
I would definitely grab him! I actually don't mind cleaning tanks and such, I find it pretty fun, hahah X) and since you got everything all set up, I think you should go for it!

#4 ·
I give myself a few days (like a limit) and go back, and if that betta is there, it was meant to be!

Say 3 days, or a week, or whatever. :)

I understand the too busy thing. I bounce around to different households constantly and I'm rarely "home". Therefore water changes are a big hassel because I literally have to schedule them into my week.. >.< I don't need anything extra on my plate!

#10 ·
Oh no! I'm so sorry ): well at least you can hope he's in a good home...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.