Betta Fish Forum banner

Will This LED Light Work?

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  tankball 
#1 ·
since i have Autism is easer on me to just make a video and upload to youtube. please watch and let me now. if it turns out i cant use this light plz link me to CHEAP! LED lights i can use. i dont want to spend $30+ on one stupid LED light. for a low tech plant.

#7 ·
I think you misunderstood. You want someone to buy $10 speakers for your convenience but bristle at someone suggesting you be willing to purchase a light more suited to your needs.

You want someone to watch a video because that's how you communicate best, and that's fine...but be prepared that strangers aren't obligated to watch a video to accommodate you when you are the one seeking help.

Understanding is a 2 way street. Name calling is it not appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
For one amazon sword, the stock lights should be perfectly fine. You won't want too much light on it because swords can grow over a foot tall (about 2 feet I believe). As long as it stays alive, you are fine. As for the dead leaf just pull it out. You can clip it off with scissors or fingernails. I would only bother upgrading the light if the sword starts dying or you add a ton of plants.
As for the goldfish in the 3-gallon, I would advise upgrading since goldfish need at least 10 gallons when they are young (30+ is recommended). Your sponge filter from the betta cup is very innovative, though, it's not something I have seen before. Good job on that.

<<snip>>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.