Betta Fish Forum banner

What should be my next video?

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Sweeda88 
#1 ·
time to make another betta video! my last one, "The Sad Truth on Betta Care", seems to be a massive hit, with almost 40,000 views, 291 likes, and dozens of comments. i've educated many on how horrible the care is in-store, and how bad 'betta tanks' and bowls can be.

i have two ideas on what i want to do next, but don't know which one to do first. should i do:

Proper Betta Care
where i tell about the do's and don'ts of betta care(tank size, water conditioner, good decor and bad, ect?)

or

Good and Bad tank mates
where i tell what fish are good with bettas, and which ones are BIG no-no's

?

#6 ·
Oh wow. I have a channel on youtube but I've only put 2 videos on it. one of my sorority trying to eat a new decoration and one of Charlie - I had to show his strange way of going to the surface for air.
Good luck on your new video. Look forward to seeing it

#8 ·
proper betta care would be the next logical choice if people decide to save the bettas after seeing how they are treated in stores c:

You should do one on different types of tanks as well, I never knew about having divided tanks until coming here ^^

#9 ·
I have a picture you can use to demonstrate how much better a big tank is. It's a picture of what I used to keep my Bettas in when I was much younger (rose bowls >.<), a vase that's about 1.2 gallons, and a nice, big, 5 gallon tank. I just thought I'd give it to you in case you want to use it. Here it is. It's my fish Sequin in the tank!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.