Betta Fish Forum banner

I'm in Canada - looking for a yellow female!

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
Hiya :)

I am wanting to find a/some healthy, bright yellow female(s)... I am wanting to breed 10-11 month old VT El Dorado, my little golden betta :p

I'd prefer a female whose background is known... But even if she is from a very good store that'd be great! As most of you know the store here supplies bettas who are usually sickly, and even the Mystery Disease has been popping up from that store.
You can reply to this thread or pm me if you have one near you!
Thanks!!! :)

#3 ·
Thanks Super Fish :)
I'm really looking forward to attempting to get a really crisp yellow/gold color... :p

#5 ·
Haha I know... I saw the batch sent in the store, and didn't get one. couple days later went back, and guess someone brought in their betta from another store... just casually cruising a tank with tetras!!! :shock: And he....was....YELLOW.... not pale yellow but YELLOW!!! :eek: lol so I snatched him up!! And now I'd love to breed him.
(first pic is NOT mine, but is identical to my boy)

Attachments

#7 ·
Hahaha I know right??? hehehe... I'm just aiming to find him a girlfriend :lol: and THANK YOU Super Betta! You were right about the breeder... she is so nice and willing to help me find some yellow girls! <3 <3

#11 ·
silverfang don't? lol

And yeah she told me what shipping would be (like... a lot more than the fish's price x.x), how much the tail types would be, and she also said it'd be more worth getting 2 than just one!!

Plus I gave her a picture of El Dorado, which now she knows what I am after :p I cannot wait <3

#16 ·
LOL I know right??? :p I wanna build up my sorority anyways. Or at least breed El Dorado!! haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.