Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta Pixels Anyone? :)

70K views 895 replies 114 participants last post by  MyRainbowBettaFish 
#1 ·
Hii there! I'm still fairly new but I'm enjoying it here ;)
Well anyways, I was wondering if anyone would like little pixels sprites of their bettas done?
They would be nice for signatures I think :D
I won't get them done very fast as they will kind of
be my way of taking a break from studying for finals here and there.
But I will try to get as many as I can done if anyone wants them !
This is one I did:

:)

See less See more
#847 ·
I dont know if you are still doing them or if you stopped but there is no rush whatsoever on Dakota. I am dying to have one of him!!! PLEASE,PLEASE can you do one?

Attachments

#852 · (Edited)
Me please!! Ill get his pic up in a sec. Hes a HMPK Half Giant so a big guy at 2 3/4inches long!

here he is not flaring for a close up

and him flaring so you can see his spread. :)

It was a toss up between this guy "Titan" and my avi pic... hard to decide!!

Thanks so much!

#854 ·
Wow! Timberland, you're boy is SO nice! I love his color and even though the dragon scaling could be better, I really like him:) Nice boy!

#858 ·
The List:
thekoimaiden - Lapis
Timberland - HMPK Half Giant
bettalover2033 - HMPK Male

:) No guarantees on how fast I'll get them done, I still have two more weeks of work but after that I have a week off before school starts so I'll have lots of free time!

#862 ·
I'm back!!!!

Are you doing them again Miish? I would love to add one of mine!!!

#863 ·
She's only doing three and the list is full already.

We just have to wait until she has more free time in a couple of weeks she explained.

#864 ·
Ok, thanks! Sorry, I haven't been on in forever.

#866 ·
Hi Miish! I was wondering if you could do Honeycomb? I posted on your threads quite a while ago but never got a pixel :(

No worries though, take your time. If you have anybody you want to do before me, thats fine too :)

You can just pick your favorite picture from my albums to pixelate :)

Thanks again!

#868 ·
Hey there, what I usually do is open up a list and its first come first serve at that point :)! That's the most fair way I could come up with. Just stick around for when I open it again!

<3 Oh my gosh! He's gorgeous!! Thank you so much!!! I saved him to my computer so I won't use up your bandwidth.
I'm glad you like it! He's got really nice colours :D Thanks for saving it too haha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.