Betta Fish Forum banner

Chard56 Bettas

70K views 421 replies 93 participants last post by  cindygao0217 
#1 ·
I thought I had my Bettas for sale on here but I guess it's only on the big forum so here's a few. If you see something you like just send me a PM and I'll get a notice through yahoo. Priority $10. Express $30. Heat pack included at no extra charge. Live arrival guarantee. Shipping combined on up to 6 Bettas.

See less See more
#174 ·
That little Red Cambodian girl is looking good! I'm trying to decide between one similar to her and a multi pastel female to spawn with the Red White and Blue male. I only had three female siblings from his spawn and they must have gotten cold when I moved. They all died but the males were fine. Don't know what's up with that but it's not good for the continuation of his strain. Now I have to remember which females came from a related spawn and see what I can come up with.

#175 ·
i'm still way interested in a purple from ya. :)

sad to say, the beautiful gold DT gal i got from ya last year, passed away. no clue what happened with her. she just stopped eating about two weeks ago, then grew lethargic, then was gone. oddly, everyone else is fine. the blue marble veil i got from ya is doing GREAT! i need to get pics of him. and the blue marble female i got before x-mas is amazing! O_O her fins are HUGE! biggest i've ever seen on a female!

#179 ·
I understand some Canadians are bringing them back across the border. I'm not suggesting you smuggle them but I've read in different forums of people purchasing Bettas in the states and taking them back to Canada. Otherwise there are trans shipping fees that need to be adressed.

#182 ·
This guy was being considered to be sent to the up coming show the 14th of this month. I don't think that chunk out of his tail will be healed in 10 days though. When I saw that it just about made me sick. Dang it anyway.
The Purple ones won't be big enough by this show either. Maybe I can get them in one next month.

#183 ·
Chard I really need to get your purples! We need a show class for them!

Well you may not be able to show that male but you can always breed him :)

I've never shown (yet, this fall!) but I hear it's best to save the best fish and show the second best.

#186 ·
I haven't had time or my good computer back up to make an update. I've been selling a few different Purples on Aquabid in the last several weeks. If anyone is seriously interested in buying a pair to breed and help out in the development of the color Purple give me a PM.

#187 ·
Wow, beautiful. I would love to help out, as purple was one of those colors I always wished bettas came in. I have never bred bettas, though..don't think i would be any good, lol. Best of luck!!

#188 ·
I'm about to start breeding (as soon as the IALs come in) and would love a pair, but just picked up several girls and am a little strapped for cash >.< Maybe some day I'll breed purples.. I'd love to produce a purple Cambodian.. reds are pretty, but purple paired with white would be great!

#191 ·
The Purples I have are King decendants. I have a gorgeous big 4" Blue Dragon King I'm trying to spawn but the females I've paired him with keep eating the eggs. That just seems to piss him off and then lose interest. I had a few eggs from a Gold Dragon female and him but they disappeared while I was gone for a few minutes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.