|The Foundation Plants:
1. Microsorum pteropus (Java Fern)
2. Anubias pygmy nana (Petite Nana, will not get much bigger)
3. Cladophora aegagrophila (Japanese Moss balls)
Propigation photo-essay: link below.
4. Barclaya longifolia (Orchid Lily)
5. Microsorium pteropus v. "Windeslov" (Java Fern, Lace)
6. Nymphoides aquatica (Banana plant)
There are six foundation plants; I will be adding three more at some point. This is day five cycling; ammonia levels dropping in approximately 30 hours to less than 0.5ppm, no nitrites yet.
Marimo, Japanese Moss ball propagation link: