Betta Fish Forum banner

"Shimmer"

598 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BettaSpark 
#1 ·

She will be here tomorrow!! Im super excited, after 3 weeks of waiting im finally going to see her tomorrow :D She will be my after work surprise!
YAY!!

See less See more
#4 ·
WOW I bet that you are excited!!!! She is so beautiful:) I hope that she arrives nice and healthy for you!
Thank you very much :) She should be here within the hour i hope!

oh wow! To my untrained eye she looks perfect! Are you going to breed her?
Aww thank you :) Yes i plan on breeding her, not sure to which betta male i have though...

#6 ·
Well here she is safe and sound! She was so much more than what i was expecting! :D Looks exactly like her picture too!

And boy oh boy for the 2 weeks i have owned mister "Flint" aka flinty he hasnt flared ONCE at any of the other males or any thing i put in front of him. But as soon as i stuck her in the tank to warm her up a bit he went right over and started flaring like a crazy boy! It was too cute! Even shimmer gave him a little flare lol i think it was meant to be with these two, which im glad because this is the pair i plan to spawn :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.