Betta Fish Forum banner

Um.........wow

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Alex09 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashmp&129666127

add a 4 at the end of the adress to make it viable because if I give the direct link it goes to a page that says forbidden!!!!! I don't kniw why. Otherwise if you wanna do it a different way go the link I have above and look for the auction named
Ghost betta Hmpk that should be it.

just wanted to show you guys him.......look at all those scales missing!!!! Do people breed missing scales like a new type?:| Its dosn't give a very good appearence to the betta. Not to mention his topline is a bit bumpy if you look at the second and third pic. What are your guys oponions? Is this fish worth $20 bucks I'm thinking more like $13 bucks, but I really do like his fins and ventrals!:-D I hope this betta is bought by a pet or is bred and giving the missing scallers as adoptions and keeping the full scale bettas? Is missing scales a genetic problem?

#3 ·
actually, its not missing scales. there are scales down there alright, but they are cellophane. he seems to be a marble, part white and part cellophane. he is the most ghost like betta ive ever seen though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.