Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Crackle

482 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  harleraven 
#1 ·
So the other other small tank finished cycling (What am I going to do when the 4th finishes?! No more fish! NO MORE!), and the LFS had this gorgeous DT that I've had my eye on every time I go in there.

He has some tail fin tears in the upper half of his tail, but he seems to be doing very well. He has explored every inch of his tank, tried to eat EVERY spot on the tank AND tasted the fake plants, and has decided the castle is the coolest thing ever (especially since there's an air bubble at top, so he can gulp air without even having to leave the castle!).

Pictures are from my phone camera, so sorry they are not the best quality.

A rock? What is this crazy thing!

Mum, look at my Buddha impression! Can I eat more so I can have the round belly, too?

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, he does! He keeps coming over and showing me them! He's such a personable little guy. :D

#5 ·
Me too! He looks like he has lipstick on! He's downright HILARIOUS! He keeps poking at the blue silk plant you can see in the second picture. He has such a personality! Technically speaking, he's my first betta, though I have one from Mo coming in the mail next week. I can see why they are so addictive! I could watch him all day. He is always doing SOMETHING entertaining! :D

#6 ·
He's doing really well. :) He is already starting to swim to the top when I feed him, so I think training him will be no problem.

#7 ·
Aaah! He's just the cutest thing in the world! <3 He keeps giving me the begging eyes, and he is so hard to resist! Only knowing it is dangerous to overfeed him keeps me from running to get him more food.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.