Betta Fish Forum banner

Oh Karen.........

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
Well Karen (Martinismommy) sent me a male instead of a female....honest mistake...NO ONE could've said she was really a he!...I've been puzzled by the behavior of the fish since day one...never an egg spot. Finally she...I mean he is building a nest in his jar and is trying to seduce my blue dragon girl :roll:

No wonder this fish got so stressed by his older brother...poor guy was scared....and no wonder his brother never built a nest for him LOL. Well I have 1 amazing purple DT and one amazing purple HM...I'm requesting a female friend for both these lads.

Pic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMw0Upso4bw

See less See more
#3 ·
My oh my! What will we do now! lol......I am doing water changes right now and have 3 purple girls....We will need to discuss this further .....I'd say I'm sorry but you actually got lucky lol...... karenmaca911@aol.com
He's amazing...not long finned but not PK, excellent fins...I'm kinda glad LOL. I'll email you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.