Betta Fish Forum banner

Those goofy little fish!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Comet1993 
#1 ·
Perusing through the forums, I look over at my lil boy just to find him tails up.
He's becoming more and more comfortable and his personality is truly showing since his homecoming a few days ago. He loves watching me cook, will follow me and when I set things down on the counter with his cute little head. (When I made cookies he just stared at them until I moved them away lol) Otherwise, I watch him watching where things are put and it makes me giggle lol.

Well, was sitting here, putting off getting dressed to go get my daughter registered for school and when I looked over I saw that he had put his head down into the glass rocks (the smooth colored ones). He stuck it as deep as he could with half his body and tail straight up out of it. Then he'd wave his tail back and forth a lil while still upside down. My only guess is he saw a piece of food down there and being the piggy he's turning out to be, he went for it and decided to play around some.
So it made me think to start this thread asking if you guys have any quirky stories or fish that have such personalities that they make you laugh daily? I would love to read and share more stories. :)

(sorry if this thread already exists, if so point me to it so I could post there instead? Thanks!)

See less See more
#2 ·
Turbo and the Bubble Wand

I tried out the bubble wand today with my betta, Turbo. He watched all of the bubbles, backed away from them, and, then, he started flaring at them. When I turned them off, there were a few air bubbles in the airline tubing. He went over to a bubble that was making its way up the airline tubing and watched it. He followed it for a while and flared at it, too! Then, he went over the the bubble wand...and flared some more. He swam the length of the bubble wand, stopping to flare at it every few seconds. It was really cute and definitely made me laugh. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.