Betta Fish Forum banner

Chad's First Photoshoot!

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Jupiter 
#1 ·
So i enjoyed shooting gillian so much i decided it would be chads turn next! I didnt figure it would be as fun seeing as how Chad is terribly shy and skiddish. You can hardly put your finger to the glass without him flipping out and darting off into hiding, little to my dismay Chad was camera hungry! He couldnt get enough of it! I could hardly focus he was so close!! then he spotted the ladies behind him! He started putting on a show!!! He was chasing the girls! Frosty was all about him! it was so cute! Any way, seemslike he is in alot better mood now and not so crazy scared! Maybe all he needed was a quick camera sesh! haha ENJOYYYYYYY :)
OH! ps, im not sure if his top fin is fin rot... or if its just curled, he was a rescue, from a pet shop and he was in one of those TINY little box's like SO small, he couldnt really swim... and i think he musta been in there for a long time and his top fin started to curl and rip... but... any way i love him :)

First time ive ever even seen him flare! and it was when i was in the middle of changing the white balace! so the color came out bad! ERRRR

I love this one haha he looks so scared of the molly!

Gillin out at Frosty haha

HI IM CHAD! TAKE MY PICTURE!

Flaring at Fluffy this time! Tobad shes bigger than him :lol:

Puppy dog face :roll: want food or something?

"Get my good side" 8)

Molly your going down!

Hows my nest doing! :-D

KAY! bye guys! gunna go scout me some ladies! :lol:

hahha sorry i had way to much fun adding captions :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Wow! You take good pictures, and Chad is really a good-looking fish.

#9 ·
LOVE HIM! Those are some great pics. Lol, so cute how he was trying to impress the girls. :D

My guy freaks out a lot too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.