Betta Fish Forum banner

bubblers?

586 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  aknight 
#1 ·
i have a 10 gal divided that I just put together... when one of my guys was in a smaller tank he had a bubbler in there and loved to watch/chase the bubbles. is it ok to add one to his side of the tank? if so, are there any cheap ones out there (i.e. under $10) that you would recommend? and is it possible to control the pressure?

also, my new guys seems to be hanging out at the top of the water a lot... any ideas why??

thank you!!

p.s. his old bubbler was part of the filter so i can't use that in the new setup...

#2 ·
just answered my own question!! should have done more research... realized his old "filter" was really an air stone with a tube... took the stone out and attached it to the air pump and anchored it under his marbles and now he's back to attacking bubbles! how can i hide the tubing and anchor it to the side??

thank you!

#3 ·
Hide the tubing with plants and they make suction cups to hold the tubing to the wall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.