Betta Fish Forum banner

Removable dividers?

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Gizmothefreaky 
#1 ·
Does such a thing exist? I have this 6.6gal tank and have been considering dividing it. (Which would make each side roughly 3 gallons. Is that even big enough?)

If I did divide it, I would kind of rather be able to take out the divider if I wanted to... but all of the DIY dividers I've seen are sealed/glue in. Any thoughts?

#3 ·
Cool. That's what I was thinking, and it gives me hope that someone else has done it successfully! What do you use to make yours?

#8 ·
That does sound easy, I will try and find the instructions but if I can't I will probably just wing it, the materials are probably pretty cheap so if I mess up a few times, no biggy!

Thanks! Now I am super excited that I might be able to get another betta!! My husband has gotten pretty into the new tank too, and he loves crowntails so it would be awesome if we could get a CT too :)

#6 ·
#9 ·
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=40025

I found the link!! I use the cross stitch plastic canvas, not the stuff in the directions, but the steps are the same (except smaller in your case). All you have to do is skip the sealant. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.