Betta Fish Forum banner

Small Decorations online?

988 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Calmwaters 
#1 ·
Hi there does anyone know of a good place to get small decorations online? I have looked at all of the local fish stores and they do not have any small ones that I like for the tanks I will be getting next week. Or does anyone know how to tell if something is safe to put in there tanks if they are not made for fish tanks?

#2 ·
hmmmm well ive seen a great selection of different types on ebay actually. not sure about things not specifically for an aquarium, they could leech things into the water depending on their chemical makeup, ie plastic. check ebay or craigslist maybe

#3 ·
Been looking on both and can't find anything that I really like that is small. I guess I am just being picky. I mean after all for a fish as great as Mateo you have got to have great decorations. LOL

#4 ·
Lol! What kind of decoration are you looking for? Got a theme or something? :p

#5 ·
I have 4 tanks comeing next week so I am just looking to find something to decorate them with. I have found several online at BigAls that I like. Mateo will definantly have a castle of some sort but don't know about the others. LOL

#7 ·
Have you tried drsfostersmith.com? They have some nice silk plants, driftwood, and some silk flowers that I really want for Edelweiss' tank :)

#8 ·
ya bigals has some nice ones, did u pick anything out?

#9 ·
I have picked out several I like but still can't decide which ones. LOL I am so unable to make deciesions these days.

#11 ·
Thank you I will look and see both places.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.