Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone want their betta drawn?

11K views 121 replies 25 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
If anyone wants their betta drawn then I will do it! I draw realisticly.
I can make the water murky or clear or really any color you want.
Everything on here is free. Just give me credit for the picture
Post the picture of your fish on here or ask to get a picture from your albums.
Here is an example of my work. I just one this hmpk on aquabid!:

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Could you draw one from my album please...it would be an honor :) thank you so much

#9 ·
did you make your avatar? if you did that's amazing :D

I would love if you did one of my boys XD Here's 3 pics so you can choose which you like the most, or looks like the funnest :D If you want a photo that show's a different position I can post one, I have lots of photos of these guys.

#17 ·
Ummm Midnight, I hate to be mean but I really don't think you are drawing those bettas. I measured the betta size, the white rectangle that it was in, and where the betta was in the rectangle and they both matched exactly to the photo you copied it from. I can even see just a little bit of green where the leaf was. You could have easily changed the background, added some text that looks like writing on there, and photoshopped to "inhance the color" a little bit. I don't like getting on someones case, but that is cheating. and lying If you can draw that good, why is the picture you had us color on your contest thing not near as "picture-like" as this.

And if I am wrong, I am very, very sorry but please give us some definite proof as to how you could not have copied and pasted this picture.
http://www.bettafish.com/album.php?albumid=1924&pictureid=13074

#18 ·
Ummm Midnight, I hate to be mean but I really don't think you are drawing those bettas. I measured the betta size, the white rectangle that it was in, and where the betta was in the rectangle and they both matched exactly to the photo you copied it from. I can even see just a little bit of green where the leaf was. You could have easily changed the background, added some text that looks like writing on there, and photoshopped to "inhance the color" a little bit. I don't like getting on someones case, but that is cheating. and lying If you can draw that good, why is the picture you had us color on your contest thing not near as "picture-like" as this.

And if I am wrong, I am very, very sorry but please give us some definite proof as to how you could not have copied and pasted this picture.
http://www.bettafish.com/album.php?albumid=1924&pictureid=13074

Im sorry you thought that. I can post pictures of how I do this if you want.

#21 ·
Im sorry you thought that. I can post pictures of how I do this if you want
No you dont have to do that :) But okay then, and sorry for my rude outburst:oops: I just don't like it when people lie(you weren't lying I don't think) since I had a boyfriend who lied to me about so many things, I wasn't sure what was true! :shock:

#22 ·
Both are very good...you didn't have to re do cielo but they both look good...your a talented artist

#23 ·
Wait one last ? Then I'll stop bugging you like the annoying person I am :/ you draw this good, then why is the betta lineart on your contest thing not near as good as this?? I'm not saying that its bad but I just wanted to know.

#27 ·
I actually tried to make it bad to see what people came up with. It is amazing what some people can do with 2 minute lineart
>.<

#31 ·
I'm sorry, but it really doesn't look like Karma at all, even if you set aside the lighting. Karma's a double tail, and he doesn't have a perfect dark tail like that. He has streaks of red, pink, white and clear on his tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.