Betta Fish Forum banner

Hi, I'm new

619 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ChristinaRoss 
#1 ·
Hi there~
I just activated my membership and thought I'd introduce myself. I've been reading this forum for about a week but my computer at home is Windows 98 and I cannot log into my e-mail, so I couldn't activate until now. I still may not be able to log in at home.

Anyways, a few years ago I had a bunch of bettas, about nine, and bred several times. I only was able to raise one fish, a female which I bred too early and she died. Now, I have decided to start again. I am better informed now and eager to correct my mistakes. I purchased a green veiltale female and a beautiful crowntail male. The male is a light blue color which goes into his fins, also brilliant red on his fins. (not red wash.) I can't post pictures with our current operating system so I'll just have to wait on that.

I plan on spawning the two around the beginning on November. They are being conditioned right now and I'm pretty excited.

~HopeInHeart

#5 ·
Welcome and we love pictures here so please indulge us with a few of your fish if you can. LOL

#6 ·
Thanks everyone!
I forgot to say that the male's name is Elijah and the female's name is Noel. We need to upgrade our computer before I can post pictures.:)

#8 ·
Wow, Windows 98! Feels nostalgic. :p

Welcome to the forums.

#9 ·
lol jupiter, well hopefully you can upgrade the computer soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.