Betta Fish Forum banner

My little boys

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Sweeda88 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of my 4 males from my current spawn. I'm keeping two of these males and the two best females and the rest will be going up for sale around January. They're 9 weeks old.

Light Bodied Marble Male

Face shot

Side View

Turquoise BF

Face Shot

Side View..

Multicolor BF.. I'll be keeping this one.

Face Shot

Side View

"Biggun"-- Mustard Gas (BF?). I'll also be keeping him.

Face shot

Side View..

Thanks for looking :-D

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks :) I take pictures for hours some days just to get the right ones.

MG (or at least Blue/Yellow Bi-color) is what I'm mainly wanting to work with right now. Also Multicolor BF.

Oh my gosh soooooo cute! I love all their face shots lol!
Thanks! Those face shots are so hard to get. I was so happy to get a good one of each :D

#8 ·
Those are some great looking fry! I love the turquoise BF.

#19 ·
I'm still hoping there's going to be one or two more males coming up. There are like 3 light bodied fry who don't have visible ovaries but aren't showing signs of aggression, hopefully they're just late bloomers.

My multicolor BF boy has really gotten a lot of white around the edges of his fins just since I jarred him. They've all seemed to have gained a lot of fin since being jarred. Hopefully they keep it up :D

The boys are big enough now that they can eat small frozen blood worms (usually only one at a time). Some of the females are too but since there are varying sizes of females they're all being fed frozen daphnia instead of blood worms.

#20 ·
Just curious-where do you sell your bettas? Is it more local, or do you sell them online too?

#22 ·
These guys will be advertised on my forums first and any that aren't bought will be put on aquabid.

Once I get into showing I'll also probably send some fry to be sold at shows as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.