Betta Fish Forum banner

A few of mine..

2K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  Myates 
#1 ·
Going to put these in a few different posts.. sorry about the spam!

Some of these are older pictures, or my older bettas that I've had for a long time. Others are new, or still babies that are about an inch long body wise.
Don't have pictures of them all.. one of my new deliveries yesterday I haven't taken a picture of yet, as he's still working his way to the dark green/black that he normally is.. he didn't like being shipped very much lol

First one is Kabuki - unfortunately I don't have one of him flaring yet, but will get some in a week or two when I breed him and he sees his girl. But for now, he's alone in a 10g to help him have a small growth spurt.

#2 ·
Next is Ranger.. he's sharing a 10g with his brother, Rebel, while they grow up - his body is about an inch long, so he's got a ways to go before I can breed him with my yellow girl.

The last picture being the "yellow girl" who is named Lemondrop - she may go with his brother, haven't decided yet.

#3 ·
This is Rebel, who is quickly starting to become my favorite fish (next to Xander, who is my oldest and grumpiest).. he was shy at first but then started loving having his picture taken.

#4 ·
Now here are just a few more of some of my others.. first is Daredevil, my blind boy.. Then Anya being the piggy that she is, eating a piece of the shrimp/garlic/spinach recipe from OFL. Then Xander resting after a big meal..
Then it's Moonchild, who tends not to sit still, so she doesn't have many pictures of herself. And for some reason just love the pic of Spyro.. so I use it often lol, and lastly Bloo.. who is a sweetheart.

So that is just some of my bettas..

#9 ·
Very bright!

#13 ·
I just recently purchased 2 male Betta fish! A Blue Fire Halfmoon Plakat male from Thailand, and a Twintail male from Petsmart. I love them both so much! Such amazing personalities, and they are just so beautiful!

#16 · (Edited)
Sorry for bad quality.. Quasimodo.. he's a long finned PK - yes, that is a PK from a long line of PKs lol. He's a fun little guy.. debating on breeding him to get his coloring but the offspring full HMs. Unsure how it will work, but worth a shot!

Sorry for bad picture quality, wasn't trying.. he's blue under florescent lights, green/ mustard gas under normal light bulbs heh. The last one is a mirror image from the top of the water :)

#17 · (Edited)
Few more pictures of some others, etc.. sorry for pic spam

The second picture is one of my girls thinking she can hide from a male on top of the leaf lol.. and I do have 3 different red males.. one is the daddy of Ranger and Rebel from the first page... he's the one with the bubblenest and the breeder's picture. The one with the yellow girl is one of his sons, Ranger.

#25 · (Edited)
Thanks MrRomero :)

lol Ayala, that's Quasimodo - my long finned PK hehe.. a breeder sent him and the red boy underneath Quasi's picture (that's Rebel) free when I purchased another from her. They are still rather young and small right now - working on getting them to breed. Quasi used to be chicken, now he's starting to get tough.. almost too tough.
The red boy under him (Rebel) is so very docile - him and any female that goes with him soon become friends and swim together and sleep together in the plants. Neither get the ideal of what they should be doing yet lol

#26 ·
Haha, they are so silly xD He's gorgeous !
I'm really into females, atm. I just got my first three females from Mo last week :) I love getting new fish and seeing their personalities develop :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.