Betta Fish Forum banner

Giant half moon plakat N others kinds.

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  finnfinnfriend 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, long time i have not been here in this forum. I have been busy going back N for out of state. Now i am back to my home here in California.
I just want to let you know that i have giants hmplkat available if some of you are intersted. I certainly don't have the best colors yet but still working on it. I have 4 giants spawns on the way, so i expect to have very good colors in few months, crossing fingers.
I also have a lot of super black hmplkt and few dragon with colors such as black dragon, blue orange dragon, blue mustard dragon and yellow pineapple.
Pictures are not available but i could try to get few shots if you are serious about it.
For the price for the giants, i still don't know how much i will sell them but i think we can talk about it if you really want to buy. I only ship to USA, sorry.
I will certainly post my fishes in aquabid soon if i can find the time to take photo of those giants.
Here are few photo sample for the giants, just to give you an idea, thank you.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.