Betta Fish Forum banner

Want to see your black bettas!

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Karebear13 
#1 ·
I love black bettas I think they are so cool! just saw a completely black hmpk on aquabid! It inspired me to start a thread so that you guys can post your black bettas! post pics please!

#7 ·
This is my boy Balthazar--I thought he was only black when I first brought him home (second photo) but he's gotten some red and blue on him since then (first photo).

#9 ·
Haha, thanks guys! xD They were just lucky pet store finds....picked up Sebastian at Petco and Dice at Petsmart. Sebastian was actually pretty sad and pale looking with some clamped and nipped fins when I brought him home, my mom tried to talk me out of him because she thought he just looked gray. I saw his potential though. ;)

Oh wow guys, gorgeous bettas! o: AMAZING CT pair titolatino1970, and what a change in Balthazar katydidmischief!! Haha, aren't marbles fun? xD

#12 ·
Thanks! I really hadn't expected him to color up the way he did and it's mostly been in the last week that the red has come out. I love how he looks though with all the colors.

#17 ·
like him? I love him!!! I will always have a place in my heart for crowntails and this guy is beautiful! what is his name?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.