Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Tanks for sale :-D

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Anitax3x 
#1 ·
I have a couple smaller tanks that I am looking to get rid of

1. A 1.75 gal critter keeper w/ lid. =$6

2. A 1.75 gal hexagon with a lid and an under gravel filter ( all you need is the air pump, small tubing and stone) with a lid that has a light =$15

I also have some gravel I can throw in at no charge ;-)

Pm me and I'll take pictures, they are all in working condition I just bought a 10 gal and I'm in the process of dividing.

I use paypal so no worries!

I'm in the area code 33413 which is Greenacres, FL so if you want these items shipped, the cost will most likely be extra, I'm looking to put them on craigslist as well so if you're interested please let me know soon! Also if you are in the area you can most definitely pick it up!

Thanks guys for looking at my ad! My name is Ana :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Your prices are way off and no one will buy those unless they feel the gravel is worth it or don't know basic prices... Especially then for most members you have to add shipping.

1.75 Kritter Keeper brand new-$4.99
http://m.petco.com/Petco/product/detail.do?itemId=796484&categoryId=&path=

1.6 gallon hex aquarium brand new-$22
http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Hawkeye-2-Hex-Shaped-Aqaurium-1.6-gal/14660256
And it comes with the air pump and a plant.. saving 7$ but losing the pump/plant and have to pay shipping.

I hope I don't sound rude, I just am suggesting you rethink your prices or sell LOCALLY to get the prices you want off of them. :)

Try Craigslist, I'm sure someone will make an offer quick on these for those prices locally.

Good luck!

#3 ·
Sorry but def came off rude. So my bad for posting anything. If the prices are way off, someone haggles and gets em cheaper. Problem solved. I never said they were firm. And I was hoping someone in the area would come get them. But thanks for making this post pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.