Betta Fish Forum banner

Things I found today... omg

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Tikibirds 
#1 ·
I found two things today... One made me really happy and the other was just weird.
1. There's an Indian almond tree in my building's compound... I mean it has been there forever duh! But I was googling how it looks today and realised it is the same thing that's been growing outside my window for the past 10 years! So YAY! Free stock of IAL for life or till I stop living here! And I also found out the tree grows everywhere here... Its indigenous! (Indian.. Really I'm such a dummy!)

2. I found a SNAIL in my freeze dried blood worms! A snail! A tiny freeze dried snail!! Is this normal?? Have any of you guys ever found something like this?

#4 ·
I was looking at the little container like this :shock: for a minute and then trying to figure out whether I could sue the company for it :lol:!

#6 ·
As crazy as it may sound, I would feel bad for the snail. I could picture it wandering around doing daily snail activities until *bam* freeze dried. But I don't feel bad for the worms. They need to be feed to my fishes. <evil grin>

#8 ·
I'm hoping the leaves dry and fall off :lol:! Its too tall and quite impossible to climb, especially for someone with my climbing abilities! Its the monsoon right now so I have to wait till August probably to get a good amount of leaves, right now its just one or two that dry and fall. It sheds all its leaves before winter so that would be bonus time!

Daily snail activities... LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.