Betta Fish Forum banner

Any one thing...

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Betta Slave 
#1 ·
If there was any one thing you could have for your betta, for you, for their tanks, etc. that is non-essential, what would it be?

I'm talking like... a betta fish keychain, certain decorations for the tank, stuff like that. Kinda curious because I'd like something to do with myself. XP

#2 ·
For me.. a large 55gal planted divided in 5gals fr 11 bettas :)

For my betta... I dunnon elivs has a new 10g planted setup.. and Mask is in elvis's old 5g hex... so mask would like a good planted home 2.... I see a reason for another 10g purchase hehe ...

#3 ·
A nice big 5 gal for both of my boys.

#4 ·
An entire room devoted to bettas. A nice hot one so I can ditch all my heaters. :) Or maybe a Thai breeding farm teehee.

#9 ·
An entire room devoted to bettas. A nice hot one so I can ditch all my heaters. :)
Yeah, this is what I REALLY want. Of course, then I'd probably never step foot in it 'cause I hate the heat...

And I'd love to make some sort of large barracks with a drip system.

#6 ·
I'd love a larger tank for each of my fish (and two future girls!). I want a beautifully planted tank - I really like the idea of mineralized soil - and lots of hiding places. If only I had a million dollars!

#7 ·
I think Burd was shooting for things to make. Lol! :p (I could be mistaken)

You could construct a water changing system for my betta compound. That would be sweet. So it can empty them all at once and refill maybe with a shut of sensor. It isn't something I need but would be awesome! :) that's all I got... That falls in the criteria right?? Lol! :)

#8 ·
Well, i don't know about something to make...
but I really want a big air pump to attach all sorts of bubble decorations to. A really cool thing I saw was a bubble WALL.

#10 ·
Betta barracks. Lots of 'em. I'm talking like four foot long, 2 foot high. :p With holes in the glass to let water pass through and one big heater that would somehow be adequate. lol

In addition to those barracks... a jungle-y theme inside- with white sand, lots of java moss, madagascar lace plants, driftwood, fancy rock formations, log caves, and those awesome light systems that simulate natural lighting- from dawn to dusk, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.