Betta Fish Forum banner

Is this pretty good?

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Scienceluvr8 
#1 ·
This will be the tank for my new betta, is this fine or should I do away with some things?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice looking tank, 2.5g isnt it? Where is the little guy I dont see him?

Oh and I agree with the gravel. You only need maybe 2" or enough to make it look good. If it was a saltwater tank though that would be about right :)

#13 ·
What about Veiltails?
I think that they are be-utiful! Thats what my Squirty is. Even though they might not have as much of a cool tail as others, but i like them the best *my opion* im just saying. They can be as great as any other kind you pick!! :)

#15 ·
True they are all beautiful fish.

Petco should have crowntails, they always have about 20 of them in stock around here. Lots of times they arent very good looking but they are plentiful.

#16 ·
True they are all beautiful fish.

Petco should have crowntails, they always have about 20 of them in stock around here. Lots of times they arent very good looking but they are plentiful.
At my Petco they have like a bazillion crowntails, veiltails, halfmoons, and kings. The crowntails are all very pretty. When i was getting my friend a crowntail for her birthday, there was a crowntail that was red, white and blue! its was so cute, but i decided to get her a very cute looking Royal blue CT. :-D

#17 ·
good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.