Betta Fish Forum banner

3 New Bettas!!!!

1K views 19 replies 3 participants last post by  Bettaluver4evr 
#1 ·
Ok, so, my aunt bought me three new bettas! XD this was a surpise, so they are temporarily living in a vase and cookie jars! hahahahha, well... here are some pics! All males.... i thought one was female, but i examined it forever, and found out it really is a male... LOL
Betta 1:
Tail Organism

Fin Organism Common bottlenose dolphin Dolphin Tail

Water Organism Material property Fish Glass

Betta 2:
Aquarium Dolphin Bird Marine mammal Tail

Betta 3:
Water Cobalt blue Bird Glass Perching bird

Blue Cobalt blue Water Electric blue Organism

See less See more
#3 ·
Awww, they are so pretty! :D Congrats! Yup, all male. I see a betta bow box in the back! I'm guessing it's empty? :p The first one and the second one still have some growing to do! :D

#4 ·
hahahaha, thank you! they're all veiltails, LOL i find veiltails pretty nice, although ppl dont find their tails that nice....

#5 ·
@bettaluver yep! they are all still small, hehehehe. yep, that was the minibow box for my bettas poseidon and moonstone XD i still keep it cause i like the box for some reason O_O hahahha

#6 ·
Hahaha, yup, that's what I thought! Means you got some young ones, good! :D They are so pretty. So glad you get to keep them. :D

#7 ·
i know! it was a suprise when my parents came through the door and said, "You wanna look at your new fishys?!!!" hahahahha thanks for the help! i cant wait to hopefully get another minibow? haha

#8 ·
Wow, I wish the same thing would happen to me! :D That's so cool. I think you should get another betta bow if you want, and then put your fave dude in his own minibow 2.5. Yeah. :p

#9 ·
LOL... i bet thats not gonna happen. i think my parents are gonna get that minibow split... and the tetra 1.5 gallon... i think thats what is going to happen. the red one can go in the 1.5 :) i dont want to move moonstone, he's too used to his new home and already seems really happy! plus, i think he likes the company of poseidon!

#10 ·
Haha, it sounds good! But just remember the filter thing on the 1.5 gallon! It's really mean to betta tails. Try to block it off and stifle it with some sponge maybe? Sounds great though. So glad Moonstone is doing well!

#11 ·
:D hahahha. thanks so much for your help! when u said that the middle one might of had fin rot in the store, does he still have fin rot? O_O

#12 ·
I don't think so, it just looks like he had it at some point. Compare his fins to the 3rd one. :) See, how his are just as full around the base, but uneven at the end? Looks like healing fin rot. Just keep his water clean! :) He'll heal beautifully. Your welcome, as always.

#13 ·
hahhahhaha, thanks :) wait.... i need another your welcome... LOL ok, so names.... hahahah... i need them bad! i dont like calling them betta number 1, hahahha. i forgot to add this to my signature... LOL

#14 ·
LOL, yay, it's in your sig now! I sent you a PM about names. I was awful too, couldn't think of anything.
Yeah, 1, 2 and 3 don't really work for them! :p More pics later of them? :D

#15 ·
ok. later... hahahaha LOL im so lazy right now, and my dad hates it when i always take his iphone and take pics of my bettas all over the place! and my webcam is crap.... :( its so blurry and everything....... so wait a while, hahahah maybe later on tonight

#17 ·
still??? ahahaha, my bro is using my dad's iphone right now for some reason... O_O so... ill wait.... im so bored right now! :mad: hahahah... im just staring at my new fishies.

#18 ·
Haha, yup, still! Human names keep coming to me, like Sammy. And I'm like, he's not a sammy or freddy or george! Stop it brain! Haha. Hey, staring at your fish is a good habit.

#19 ·
A good habit, really hahahha my parents think I'm over obsessive hahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.