Betta Fish Forum banner

Newest addition!

4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Jessicatm137 
#1 ·
Hi. Here's my newest addition to the family. Lol, he's awesome. Did bite off half of his tail though during ship. :twisted: Look how close he stands to the standards

See less See more
#11 ·
Yeah. If I do breed him I'm gonna breed him to my Mustard Gas Female HM. She has a long anal but he will fix that. And yes, he is from the same seller that Karen got her MG from which produced I believe 3 Best Of Show fish

#15 ·
He is lovely! I am working to blue and yellow marbles/grizzles so I really like that coloring. Good luck with him.

#17 ·
Might get some neat bicolors out of the deal.. and I got blue pineapples with the yellow fins. One girl like that won the bicolor class every show this past season. she is kinda big and now a heifer.. should have bred her. lol

#20 ·
Mo he's amazing!!! I'd ask to be put on the fry list, but I don't have room. :( We'll see. Maybe I can get another tank. But really Mo, he's awesome! Do you have a pic of the female?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.