Betta Fish Forum banner

Breeder to Transhipper time???

3K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Zoelie 
#1 ·
Ok. So I'm getting a bit anxious here... I WANT ME FISH!!!!
How long for the transhipper to get their shipment after the breeder sends it?
My transhipper is not answering my emails and I don't want to be a pest.

#7 ·
Heya, I actually just got done using Linda as something happened in Thailand as they were late and couldn't get it to my first choice, Jennifer. Don't worry you will get your fish- Linda is very bad with communication. She said she would e-mail me but I never heard from her... she didn't ship out the day she said she was going to, but then a day after I was supposed to get the fish I got a random tracking number saying she had shipped my fish. So don't worry, she'll get around to it. I wouldn't be afraid to e-mail either since you haven't heard from her. I recommend using Jennifer as she has fantasic prices, great communication, and is super nice :) (not saying Linda wasn't nice, there is just bad communication)

#8 ·
Some times it take's 2 day's for the fish to go from the breeder to the trans shipper. Then if it's a good trans shipper like mine, He take's the fish and put's them in there own gallon container's. Fresh water and relax, he give's them a meal then wait's 2 day's so he has had the fish a total of 3 day he only gave it a meal on the first because it didnt get a meal for 3 day before getting shipped from breeder. So he give them fresh water a meal and relax for 3 days then he pack's them all up real nice and send's them my way.
It would suck to throw a fish around the world in a little bag, and then drop him into a new bag with fresh air a send him on another ride. Yes I want my fish like right now, but I am wanting a happy stress free fish as much as I can..

#14 ·
D: You may want to..if they are DOA I believe most sellers ask for a picture of the un-opened bag with the fish in it within a hour of the package arriving or they won't refund/replace the fish. :|

I hope they are ok though :) I'm waiting on a fish to arrive also any time now also!

#15 ·
That must be a messed up breeder, I sent pictures to my breeder a week later and told him the fish is not acting right so he sent a sibling brother for free. I did everything he asked and the fish still wasn't acting right so he gave me a free fish, it ain't like my fish was DOA. But he still sent a new fish no charge. That's a good breeder.

#17 ·
Most breeders I see have some sort of policy like that. Simply because a lot of people don't know how to properly acclimate a new fish. People want a freebie because they killed their fish because they didn't acclimate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.