Betta Fish Forum banner

I may get this AQUABID quality Betta!!!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  TheBlueBettaFish 
#1 ·
I went to a PetSmart with my mom that I usually don't go to. And they had AQUABID quality Bettas! Don't even get me started on their HMs and HMPK! Well, I saw this HMPK that was purple and he had orange edging on his fins and he was so priceless! So my mom said I can get him if I don't add a new tank....:squint:. So can you help me out?

5 gal: Breeding Tom & Sarah
10 gal: 2 guppies (Molly and Trouble) and a snail

Any ideas how to fit that priceless Betta?

:thankyou:

#6 ·
I think they go up to 50gal.tank dividers.IDK I'll have to check thatIf you do get him please post pics.

#8 ·
You can get them off the internet if you have to...but I don't see why you couldn't try him in the ten gallon first...?

#10 ·
You'd have to temporarily empty the tank and silicone in a piece of plexiglass...or well, that's the way I've always been told to do it.

I've found them for $7.50 on ebay, but I don't know about shipping, just to keep that in mind.

And I've heard good things about Betta's and guppies being put in together....but I can understand your concern. No guppy hunting wanted. -.~

#12 ·
If you get him i would pick up a few more guppys to they like to be in schools you could sneek by with two more but they prefer groups of 5+ and that would help keep the betta from eating them I have 5 neons in with my betta girls and they never even bother them

#16 ·
If you're talking about the ones you can get at Petsmart, it should come in three pieces: two side-thingies and the actual divider. The side thingies usually suction cup or hook onto the sides, and they each have a slot. the divider slides into the slot, and that makes the tank, well... divided :p Sorry for the crappy explanation; hope you can understand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.