Betta Fish Forum banner

what is your favorite colors and tails??

Tags
color
3K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Torla 
#1 ·
I think mine are white or purple butterflies.

#2 ·
what about a white and purple butterfly??? :shock: hes more purpley in real life than in this pic haha

#6 ·
I really LOVE Double tails!! they are so unique! and i really love pure red bettas and pure purple bettas :)

#13 ·
What's that? Orange HMPK? lol Like THIS ONE?

And... he's not PK of any kind, but... white fishy, anyone? LOL

My favorites... honestly, I like dragonscales. And I've fallen in love with coppers recently. ^_^ Tail type? Hm, that one's tough... I really love CTs, but I have to say, plakats (especially HMPK) have really won me over~

#12 ·
Those black orchid crowntails remind me of the Shadow vessels from Babylon 5, for anyone who remembers that show. Eerie, but very cool.

Personally, I think the Spade tail is my favourite shape, but I have yet to see one in real life. I also really like Rose tails, but my impression is that roses have too many problems swimming to be truly healthy.

My favourite colour for bettas is royal blue -- there's a particular shade of it that made me fall for both Odysseus and Galahad

#17 ·
Even before I got Penelope, I really liked the cellophane coloring. I just think it's very cool to be able to see through/inside of your fish, it's kind of fascinating to look at. It would be kind of cool to put some ghost shrimp in with a cellophane, so long as they tolerate it. They'd all be transparent! :)
Other than that, dragonscales are so pretty, as well as reds and greens and I love the combination of yellow with any other color. I think double tails are really cool looking as well.

#19 ·
I'd have to say halfmoons are my favorite type of tail. :) As for colors, I'm really drawn to red, but I love anything that catches my eye and makes me sit up and really take notice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.