Betta Fish Forum banner

Guess who lives in a Yellow Submarine?

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  nel3 
#1 ·
Our newest addition, Yin, Chinese for "addiction" but we will mostly call him Addi lol! Anyway, he really loves his lil yellow submarine and I cant wait to get him a bigger tank.

#4 ·
Hahahaha Bettanewbie!! Addiction all right! Your new guy is so cute and that submarine is my favorite! I have been wanting one so bad!

#9 ·
He's adorable! I'm a sucker for bettas with pouty "lipstick" though, lol.

#12 ·
i have a sunken submarine (prebroken into a v shape) in my 3.4kk. the ct does swim through it but its not as small as yours.

#14 ·
my other CT has a broken down tank (track vehicle) cave. ive never confirmed that he's used it but he loves the tiny 3x1.5 inch domed cave ive provided. ive yet to confirm my dt uses his tiny cave.

my VT never really had a cave before but a filter baffle was removed and i stopped with plants in the divided 5g. the current was a bit much and he took immediate shelter in a newly purchased cavearound 6 inchs in diameter. the baffle issues was resolved to calm the water down but he still uses the cave.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.