Betta Fish Forum banner

30 gallon set up:)

912 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Missy2280 
#1 ·
Here is our new 30 gallon setup. We don't have fish in it yet just wanted to post a few pics:)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I had thought about it but we decided to do some cichlids instead. I now have an empty 10 gallon though....lol:)

#10 ·
Lionmom, we decided to get a pair of Angels:) We have been letting the tank cycle and are hoping to get them this weekend! Ill post pics after we get them. Thanks for the info!

#12 ·
I love that plant too! Its a silk plant. I have never seen one anywhere. It came with the tank along with a bunch of other stuff. We changed it around a little. We got rid of the rock with the slate on top of it and put in a piece of fake driftwood and a few more plants. I love it!! :)

#14 ·
I'm super excited! Hoping our tank is about done cycling. We added Bioboost and a few live plants. I have been testing the water everyday. I saw the most beautiful black and white one the other day. I think I am going to get him if he is still there and a yellow one! :) I will post pics as soon as I get them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.