Betta Fish Forum banner

Funniest thing ever...

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  thePWNISHER 
#1 ·
So I have not really being paying attention to this but now that I have I've finally taken notice I've come to the realization that I think my Betta hates me. I've tried to show him off to visitors the past few times and not even a mirror will get him to flare. He is a black bodied, with a yellow-orange crown tail. He looks pitiful when his fins aren't flared out, but when he does he is so beautiful with the contrast in colors.

But he won't flare at lights, mirrors or anything I do to try to induce him flaring, but everytime I walk by, or I'm doing something near him or go to feed him. He is up at the front of his bowl flaring at me. Haha, he hates me I'm telling you He falres at me and only me every time. I wish I had noticed this a while ago.

#4 ·
My guy only flares, that is it. Its like a staring contest, no dancing no messing around. He is all business. Now that I think about it since the day I got him he has been that way. I love it because he has a black body then his gill covers are so orange he looks like he put on clown make up or something I'll have to get pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.