Betta Fish Forum banner

He blew a bubblenest !! =)

3K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Welsh 
#1 ·
So Aden has been floating in a tub in the 12 gallon tank for about 2 days due to me trying to treat him for fin rot and my heater being rubbish.

Anyway, I have been slightly annoyed that he hasnt blow a single bubble since I have had him and what a surprise I had when I just went to check on him. Ok, so it wasn't the biggest bubblenest in the world but he still done one and now I know he's not gay =)

Here are a few pics cause I'm that excited haha. If anyone tells me this isnt a bubblenest I will be sooo dissapointed lol. The worst part is I have to go and change his water now =(

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
okay i dont want to be mean but can bettas even blow bubblenests that big? those bubbles are great but it looks kinda big but ther isnt anything that could have cause it besides him:0

#23 ·
Ha Welsh you make me smile, I totally know how you feel. I had two other male bettas before and this male betta I have in my kritter cage made a HUGE bubble nest. I was so happy I called my boyfriend lol. I was waiting and checking to see if he made one daily and I was so happy when he finally did!

#24 ·
:) I practically did the same, I didn't call my boyfriend but that was the very first thing I told him when I saw him, he used to work in an LFS and didn't even know what a bubblenest was, I mean seriously the people we have to put up with in our stores.lol

The daily bubblenests are just as exciting as the very first :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.