Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Several bettas to rehome- LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

4K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 · (Edited)
Sadly I need to let go of several of my bettas. I hate doing this because I love each one, but my fiance and I are in a very bad financial situation (worse than I thought) and I can't continue to maintain as many tanks as I have been.

So, I have 4 males and several females I am willing to part with. They are for LOCAL PICK UP ONLY in the ROCHESTER or BUFFALO NY AREA. I am located a half hour West of Rochester, or 1 hr East of Buffalo. I will NOT ship my fish. Sorry.

Fish for sale are:

PHAETON- Male Yellow Dragonscale HMPK from Petco
purchased 8/2011
$7

Fish Fish Organism Marine biology Tail

OSCAR- Male Blue/Green HMPK from Petco
purchased 4/2011
$7

Aquarium Freshwater aquarium Organism Fish Marine biology

SIBLINGS from NIB Black Fire Spawn
(Parents are from Aquastar71)
Spawned 2/2011

AVIATOR <3- Male Black HM, has butterfly gene
$25

Plant Organism Leaf Freshwater aquarium Flower

CHAMELEON- Male Black Fire HM
$25

Fish Red Fish Freshwater aquarium Tail

GOOSE- Female Black Fire HM (Sorry for the bad pics... She is mostly all black now)
$5

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Skin Nose Eye Mouth Snout

Fish Fish Tilapia Tail Bony-fish

FATTY- Female Black Fire HM
$5

Fish Fish Organism Leaf Adaptation

Peapod and Hot Tomale- Female Black Fire HM's
$5 each. (Peapod duller maroon top, Hot Tomale brighter red bottom. Yellow fish in background not for sale)

Fish Terrestrial plant Fish Botany Aquatic plant

Or $15 for all 4 girls. They are used to sorority living and are mostly peaceful.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

See less See more
#4 ·
I won't be in Jersey any time soon but my fiance is going down for Thanksgiving. If you want them then I would have you pay via paypal before he goes down plus a transport fee depending on how far he has to drive to you. If you a really interested then let me know and I will talk to him about it. I already rehomed a couple of them today so I still have the 4 girls and 2 of the males (black and yellow).

#7 ·
My brother has to drive to RIT often, I'll see if he can pic some up... I would love Aviator... I'm not sure if he is going there any time soon though.

#13 ·
You can close it if you want and then if darkmoon want to message me privately that's fine. I am ok keeping the few I did not rehome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.