Betta Fish Forum banner

Is my betta rare?

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Flashygrrl 
#1 ·
I just got a new betta fish, and my sister said that it was rare. The guy at the fish store said so too. I don't belivie this. We searched the internet only to find websites that said bettas were never what they are today. Will anyone help me? :D :D :D

#6 ·
WEll its a yellowish colour and well it's fins are kinda comed. It has orange on it's fins, and well theres a bit of green at the edges. I didnt think it was rare. when i touch my other bettas tank he moves around. And when i touch the other tank this so called rare betta dosent move! i checked on it this morning and it didnt move when i fed it! i thought it was dead until i tilted the tank a bit and it moved. I put some food in and it wouldn't eat it! im worried about my new betta. im sure its not used to me but i got him yesterday! i got my old bett last week and my sister went to buy another one yesterday. And its losing colours! im really worried.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.