Betta Fish Forum banner

I gotta girl

598 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  dipsydoodlenoodle 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I went out today to get water conditioner & in the back of my mind I kept thinking about getting a lil lady. I ws hoping I had some sort of self control but no I dont. I knew as soon as I started picking out plants It was over. I was looking though all the bettas & came across the cutest lil white girl with a lil blue spot on her fin. I couldnt say no :-(. I brought her home & set up her new digs. She seems perky. My husband is in a band & played last night so hes still in bed & doesnt even know I got her :shock:. I named her penelope I will post pics later. You know when I first started on this forum I couldnt believe how many some of you have. I know now its not a hard thing to do. Oh just curious do the females like the mirrors or is it just a guy thing?

#3 ·
Congrats!!! I thought people were crazy when they said they had 13 bettas... but I do now! LOL I just got back into the hobby not even a year ago...

The girls DO like mirrors! Not so much for flaring, but some are really curious and just like to see how purty they look. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.