Betta Fish Forum banner

Nail Art/Polish Journal.

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  windfondquist 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd start a thread where I can share some of my nail art. Here are some photos of past designs. I'll also share some of my favorite colors! Here's my current manicure. It's Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink over Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue. The other pictures are of nail art I've done in the past. Sorry for those being AWFUL photos. I only had a webcam at that point. Now I have a good camera.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
The second one is pretty simple. You paint the pink on first all over the nail. Let it dry. Then you pain the black diagonally like you're doing a French manicure, but not straight like it would be on a regular French manicure. Then I added the silver stripes with a nail art polish that had the skinny brush. I used white polish and a dotting tool to get the dots. Then I glued on a rhinestone where you see it. I got this idea from a video on youtube, so it's not MY idea. I just don't want to go looking for the video. xD

#21 ·
The second one is pretty simple. You paint the pink on first all over the nail. Let it dry. Then you paint the black diagonally like you're doing a French manicure, but not straight like it would be on a regular French manicure. Then I added the silver stripes with a nail art polish that had the skinny brush. I used white polish and a dotting tool to get the dots. Then I glued on a rhinestone where you see it. I got this idea from a video on youtube, so it's not MY idea. I just don't want to go looking for the video. xD

I've always liked taking care of my nails and using different colors depending on the season and my mood. My favorites are French tips and fuchsia shades. A few weeks ago a friend of mine gave me as a gift for my name Isabella Wilson, polishes with thin brushes so as to make different designs. I googled "nail art" and I have started creating whatever I find interesting and easy.
I've always liked taking care of my nails and using different colors depending on the season and my mood. My favorites are French tips and fuchsia shades. A few weeks ago a friend of mine gave me as a gift for my name day, polishes with thin brushes so as to make different designs. I googled "nail art" and I have started creating whatever I find interesting and easy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.