Betta Fish Forum banner

They let me take pictures?! .

567 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Perry the platypus 
#1 ·
I don't know what got into my boys but they let me take photos. Totally weird :shock: Lots of pictures. I even got one of the females. Margaret. Good day for fish pictures:lol:. Sorry for the boys weirdo names, my fiance names the boys so some are Marvel characters...

1. Captain America
2. Charlie (charlie and the chocolate factory)
3. Red Skull (Hates the evil camera, muahhahah)
4. Flash- what is his color type?
5. Superman -what is his color type?
6. Margaret (pinkish female) anybody know specifically what she is?

#3 ·
Thanks, these guys caught my eye totally. Margarets a little weirdo though.... with the camera she looks solid pink all over with gold tips but in person she has one of those "strawberrys" on her head that doesn't show up on camera and she is silver... she is my little chameleon betta. I have five other girls but they run from the camera :(

#4 ·
awww such pretty fish!!!!!!

#7 ·
Oddly, wal-mart. I went because I thought it would be nice to rescue some gals from there and I found patty first, a pathetic looking cambodian girl who was missing all her fins (all grown back now thanfully) and Margaret was with her along with Shirley (dark blue body with red fins) I think if there were fifteen girls there I would have taken them all though. I know the people that work there and they stink at there jobs. I worked there in recieving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.